Sunday, May 27, 2012

Today we saw beached whales, lots of boobs (some were on the beached whales), and got a little bit of a sun burn. Ryan's eye were closed the whole time... He says has no idea what I'm talking about. Such a good Hubband :)

We just got back to the apartment from another night of tapas for dinner and a great dessert. The apartment is in such a great location, everything is in walking distance. Tomorrow we will go to Montjuic and hopefully find the lady that makes the scarfs on the traditional loom. I think I will need to wear long sleeves tomorrow to keep from getting any more sun!!

Not many pictures today (they may have been x-rated since we were at the beach and I didn't think you would be interested in Spanish boobs) but tomorrow will be a great day for photos!

Good night :)

Hubband with his eyes closed behind those dark sunglasses 


 Peix: The Barcelona Fish











We thought we would eat half of each and bring the other half home.  We were wrong, they were too good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment